Apple Laptops are Not Cheap.
If you are looking for a cheap laptop, consider a Chromebook or Windows PC. But if you are an Apple faithful for whatever reason expect to pay between $900 for a refurbished MacBook to over four thousand dollars for more expensive configurations
Current Apple Laptop Prices
- Apple MacBook 1.1GHz 8GB of RAM and 256GB SSD storage - $1299.00
- Apple MacBook 1.2GHz 8GB of RAM and 512GB SSD storage - $1599.00
Apple MacBook Air
- 13 inch MacBook Air 1.6Ghz 8GB of RAM and 128GB SSD storage - $999.00
- 13 inch MacBook Air 1.6Ghz 8GB of RAM and 256GB SSD storage - $1199.00
- 13 inch MacBook Pro 2.0Ghz 8GB of RAM and 256GB SSD storage - $1499.00
- 13 inch MacBook Pro 2.9Ghz 8GB of RAM and 256GB SSD storage - $1799.00
- 13 inch MacBook Pro 2.9Ghz 8GB of RAM and 512GB SSD storage - $1999.00
- 15 inch MacBook Pro 2.6Ghz 16GB of RAM and 256GB SSD storage - $2399.00
- 15 inch MacBook Pro 2.7Ghz 16GB of RAM and 512GB SSD storage - $2799.00
If you start to add more like RAM, or bigger storage or faster processors you’re looking at close to $3000 or more for a maxed out MacBook Pro in 2016.
What Macbook to Buy?
I can’t really say because we each have different needs. My usage is web based so I can even get away with an iPad for writing if I had to or a ChromeBook but if it were me I would probably look at either a refurbished 2015 MacBook or if I wanted to splash all out - the entry level Macbook Pro. I don’t need the touchbar, as neat as it does look to be.
image source: Apple
|@(ramseeker)[macbook pro price||cheap macbook||macbook pro costs]|